Handan Comax Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
19 floor 1909, block B, Mong Kok Commercial Plaza, 409 Guangming South Street, Hanshan District, Handan
Working principle of arc spraying equipment
Two metal wires are continuously fed into the positive and negative poles of the spray gun, which are melted by arc and atomized into fine particles by means of compressed air, and then sprayed to the surface of the parts at high speed to form a coating. Arc spraying equipment can spray aluminum wire, zinc wire, copper wire, stainless steel wire, powder-cored stainless steel wire, Monel alloy and other metal wire.
The characteristics of arc spraying equipment are:
1. no combustible gas is required.
2. high production efficiency, high deposition efficiency, suitable for large area spraying.
3. low production cost, low cost for thermal spraying process.
4. the operation is simple and flexible. It is suitable for both manual and mechanized production.
5. The output current is stable, the flame fluctuation is small, the coating quality is high, its bonding strength and compactness are better than flame spraying.